Looking for actionable and affordable ideas for giving your kids a musical upbringing?
Inside “Raising a Young Musician,” you’ll discover…
- The #1 Ingredient for giving children a strong sense for pitch and music
- How to use the Solfege hand signs for teaching your kids to sing in tune
- How to facilitate rhythmic play for kids at different ages
- What we can learn about pitch development from Mandarin Chinese
- How using color coded music makes your child’s musical play more error proof
- And much more!
One’s potential to learn is never greater than at the moment of birth. The early years of life are crucial for establishing a foundation for lifelong music development. A child’s musical experiences from birth to age five have a particularly profound impact on the extent to which she will be able to understand, appreciate, and achieve in music as an adult.”– Gordon Institute for Music Learning
Tips inside the Free eBook include…
- Basic explanation of the musical notes for non-musician parents
- A quick look at the research and methods surrounding pitch development in young children
- What hand-signs, games, apps & instruments help facilitate musical play at different ages
- How to walk the line between a guided and a free-play approach
- And much more!
The eBook is totally free and no payment information is required at checkout.
For information on Prodigies & the Prodigies Music Curriculum, simply visit ProdigiesMusic.com.
For instruments, songbooks & video lessons to further your musical journey, visit ProdigiesMusic.com/shop
Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens– Maria Augusta Von Trapp